Listed below are our regularly scheduled days and times for Masses, sacraments and devotions. Please check the parish calendar or bulletin for up-to-date information as on special occasions the schedule may vary (e.g. there is no Saturday evening vigil mass the weekend of the Diocese of Charlotte Eucharistic Congress).
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am
Sunday: 11:00 am
Sunday: 2:00 pm (Spanish Mass)
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 9:00am
Wednesday: 7:50 am (at Bishop McGuinness Catholic High School)
Holy Days & Feasts:
Unless otherwise advertised:
Holy Day: 9am, 12:30pm, 7pm (Spanish)
**Please see the parish calendar for the schedule on a particular Holy Day or Feast.
First Friday Mass: 7:00pm (confessions follow Mass)
First Saturday Mass: 10am
- 30 minutes prior to each Mass (last confession heard 15 minutes before Mass begins)
- Tuesday and Friday at 5:30pm
- By appointment: call the parish office.
- Sundays at 3:30pm (1st and 3rd Sunday in English, 2nd and 4th Sunday in Spanish)
- Parents must be registered at the parish for at least 6 mos. prior to scheduling a Baptism; schedule a meeting with the pastor to waive this requirement.
- Parents have completed a baptism preparation course within the last 5 years.
- Godparents who are not parishioners must submit necessary paperwork at least 4 weeks prior to the baptism; call the parish office for necessary paperwork.
- When preparation is complete, parents submit a Baptismal Blank (provided at the class) and choose a Sunday date in coordination with the parish's Administrative Assistant.
See our faith formation page on this website.
Anointing of the Sick:
- By appointment before major surgery or when a parishioner is in a grave physical condition that places them in danger in death.
- Extreme Unction: Call the parish office, preferably before the patient is unconscious.
- Ordinary sick calls, homebound visits, and Communion visits are communicated through and scheduled by our Parish Care Office.
Call the office to make an appointment to meet with the pastor or a deacon and begin the preparation process at least six (6) months before any desired wedding date. No date can be set before this initial meeting.
Eucharistic Adoration: Friday 9:30am - 6:45pm
Rosary: Wednesday 5:45 pm
Chaplet of Divine Mercy: Wednesday at 1:45pm and Friday at 3pm
“Los Pasos de Jesús” (Spanish): Saturday 7:30pm
Filipino Prayer Group: See the parish calendar.